Re: RE: Hughes Engines 4.7L 68mm flow data is in......

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 13:03:13 EST

Bruce, I was'nt emplying your billet unit was going to be 150 bucks, or even close to that!! hee hee, Its a hand crafted nice piece of Engineering work, that I respect!
I understand your Billet version has nothing to do with an original TB!!
What I was getting at was, I'm interested in your "final" results and price as compared to Hughes "final" results and price as it relates to flow numbers and performance alone.(to much flow could be a bad thing). Looks aside, I'm interested in hp bang for the buck.
BTW, Hughes has'nt bored the 68 TB yet, only honed and polished! There's a little Aluminum left in those walls!!

Thanks Bruce!

Matt Y2K-HEMI