Re: Slam? Personal? (WAS: Quick D TB & Intake)

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (rt_killer98@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 13:23:20 EST

Hey all,
I don't know if anyone remembers, but not too long ago
someone posted something about Tony not being able to
do the TBs and such anymore bcs of an accident. He
turned it over to someone else who is not doing too
great of a job. And Tony knows this. So, my guess
would be, try and get this new guy's number or
something and complain to him.

People do make mistakes, so everyone calm down and
stop this. Remember when Jon said that everyone who
goes through the archives will read this junk? I,
personally, don't want them to know that we slam and
flame people every other week. Granted, we have a
delete button, but the archives don't. People should
know about companies and individuals on this list that
are less than satisfactory, but make your comment and
that's it. If someone has a question or reply to it,
email them privately. Not everybody has the same
experiences with the same people/companies, so
everyone needs to deal with them at their own risk.

And slamming others who tell them to chill & take it
off the list, need to chill themselves. Everyone gets
frustrated of course, but c'mon, if you have something
to say to that particular person about their response,
email them privately. Nobody wants to read about you
griping and bitching to them about griping and
bitching to the person who posted first. Same goes for
the person griping and bitching first. I know there is
an off topic list for the DML but I'm sure it is not
being used as often as it should, bcs it is all on
here.

Basically, everyone calm down, take gripes off the
list, unless it has to deal with a company. One post
about the company is enough, not one post about the
company and 10 about flames between everyone.

Can't we all just get along?!?! If you have something
to say to me about this, email me privately at
rt_killer98@yahoo.com, as not to clutter the list with
BS.

=====
Later,
Geoffrey (The R/T Killer)
~~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~~
~Hotchkis Performance 2/3 suspension kit~
~1979 Harley Davidson Custom Electra Glide~
www.geocities.com/rt_killer98
ICQ# 62723274