Ignition Coils...clueless...help

From: powell (scmods@ufl.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 11:10:08 EST

I'm new to the Dakota Mailing list. I drive a 1990 4x4 dakota with the 3.9
V6 and 73k miles. My truck is basically stock, except for an open element
air cleaner and a K&N filter. I'd like to spend my tax return check
upgrading the ignition stuff. Can somebody reccomend a 'good' ignition
coil that would be in the $70 price range. I know 'great' coils run alot
more but that's all I can afford but I'm sure you guys can stear me away
from buying junk. Anything anybody can reccomend would be great. FYI,
when I get my tax return I'm also going to get a brass cap and rotor and
new wires and plugs. Any thoughts anyone has would be appreciated. Thanks