Re: Ignition Coils...clueless...help

From: loose wheels (1991dak@team.camaroZ28.com)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 18:54:42 EST

Welcome to the DML. I really don't think you are going to need to spend $70 for a coil. MSD makes a "Blaster" coil that pushes out 45,000 volts and should work without too much difficulty, and it only costs $33-$36 bucks depending on the one you go with. and that will leave you enough money to get the Cap and rotor that you want. I pernonally would suggest going through Summit for it. Their website is: http://www.summitracing.com and their online catalog is accessible through the link labeled "Store" at the top of the page. Hope this helps

W.F.Wheels
91' CC 4x4 318ci

Free E-mail by CamaroZ28.Com - FULL THROTTLE INTERNET