Fog lights wanted to buy

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Thu Mar 08 2001 - 21:25:05 EST

I still have the originals off my truck, $15 shipped and they are
yours. No brackets or wiring with them though. Just let me know if you
want them. Personally though I would say to go with a new set of lights,
either the blazer diamond series (i have these now) or go with the pilot
510's. Both under $100 for the pair and they are much more useful. The
stockers ain't worth beans... but hey if ya want to relieve me of them they
are yours.

Chris

>Does any one have a set of the round fog lights that fit into the front
>facia of our newer Dakotas? Mine didn't come w/ them
>and I want to put some in. Is it hard? Can I cut out the facia where they
>should be, or should I switch the entire thing out?
>
>Thanks. . .Shawn

'00 CC, Packin a 287 Magnum, 5-sp, Gibson Duals, Quick D Intake,
Bosch +4's, 68mm TB and more...
http://www.intense99dak.com/chris.htm