Wanted

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 08 2001 - 09:34:22 EST

Anyone got a deal on a good used 8 1/4 rear end with
suregrip for a 95 Dakota???

My brother's truck *my old 95* apparently has leaked
a good deal of rear end fluid from yolk? and today while I drove
it, noticed the severe noise it was making.. The bearings
are shot for sure, but I am expecting the rear end is probably
toast too.

Trying to keep the cost down, he's having trouble enough
with the up keep of this older beast (needs shocks, needs
a complete brake job-- "ABS & Brake" on all the time, new
windshield, you name it).

Sam '00 RT & bruised '95 SLT (sniff)

FYI-- I have a shell (white) and carpet kit (gret) for a '87-96 Short
bed/Club Cab Dakota for sale (cheap).. I am in So Cal...