RE: MP Comp Help plz

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 08 2001 - 23:46:21 EST

If you can find one for your specific vehicle you will gain a few HP, not a
lot but enough to be noticeable. Your gas mileage may improve. Mine did,
but you have to learn to keep your foot out of it. If you do a lot of heavy
towing I would recommend against an HP MP computer. Oh, also, since the HP
computer advances your timing, you will need to use premium fuel 92+ octane.

On your other note regarding shocks, I use Tokico Performance gas shocks but
I have a 4X2. The Tokico's really improved my cornering abilities. They
make them for 4X4's also but I don't know 4X4 requirements plus what your
personal requirements are. Others on the list that have 4X4's will have
more knowledgeable comments.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD