Dakotas towing-pics??

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 01:50:35 EST

The recent request for Dakota pic's has got me interested to see if there is
any more pics of Dakotas towing. Oh, and who is towing what with their
Dakota? What truck combo do you have/what are you pulling? I know that Don
Mallett pulls a wrecked car on a car hauler/flatbed behind his 4.7L/auto 2wd
Quad, but I don't remember anybody else saying they tow anything?? Oh, Todd
Flummer-you pull a landscape trailer wit your 5.2L/auto ext. cab, right? I
have the Hotchkis suspension on my truck now, what about towing with that?
Anybody doing that? It's not that big of a deal to swap rear springs(just a
little time consuming), but it would make it a pain if I needed to get
hooked up in any set time. Should I get an airbag assist for the rear? What
kind of airbag assist setup is anybody running? Thanks,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html