RE: Re: Chipped a tooth

From: Chris Ryan (CSRyan@teleport.com)
Date: Thu Mar 08 2001 - 22:34:39 EST

-Uhhh...Western Dental??!! ;-P

Glad you caught the pun Ron, my lame humor isn't a complete loss.

-Chris

-Where do you take your Dak to have it serviced?

-Patrick O'Day

Patrick... I've had it serviced at three different service centers in
the area, but only when it's absolutely necessary; Bryan Bickmore Dodge
(where I bought it), Timberline Dodge, and Dick's Country Dodge... They
all suck! But the least suckiest is Timberline, barely. She goes in to
Timberline in the morning for new gears, PCM flash, and to do the rear
axle vent tube/brake line fix. I put the chrome diff cover on very
carefully, and spent a lot of time cleaning the excess RTV from around
each bolt head. I'm sure when I get it back it'll be all scratched up
with RTV mess everywhere.

I'll give you a call soon and we'll schedule an official Pacific NW DML
meet, maybe a show & shine, even if it is just the two of us.

Chris