Re: Re: Dakotas towing-pics??

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 14:06:37 EST

Wow,thanks for all the info. Now I know what you were referring to.Sorry to
hear the tranny crapped out on you. Did they tell you what failed inside the
tranny? Did you tow in overdrive? You seemed to think it had more left, how
much do you think you would've been comfortable pulling? Why aren't you
going to pull it that far again?

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html