Re: RE: Rear airbag systems??

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 23:52:47 EST

If anyone is looking for a rear airbag kit for a '91 to '96 dak I have a kit (it
may work on the earlier ones also but have to verify that). I bought it brand
new from Patrick Engram but never got the time to install it then decided to get
a new QC. The kit is brand new. The box has been opened to just verify all of
the parts were packed from the factory. Nice thing about the kit for the Gen II
daks is that it doesn't require drilling to mount the airbags, it's completely
bolt-on. It does include some airhose and valves to fill the bags with air using
an airpump. I'm dropping the price to $135+shipping to get rid of it. I am just
going to use the money to buy a new kit for my QC so i'm not being greedy. BTW,
Patrick is a great person to do business with if you are looking for roll-top
bed covers, bedrugs, and airbag kits. I'm sure he sells other things also. This
is all besides his Firestone Tire Dealership. If anyone wants the kit let me
know.

Jeff Durling
'01 4x2 QC SLT+