2001 4.7L Auto Tranny trouble?

From: Puddlestompa@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 02:24:48 EST

My friend is buying a brand new 2001 4.7L V8 with automatic transmission. He
was wondering if some of the things he's heard about dodge auto transmission
having trouble were true. I have read some stuff about problems with the
2000, are those problems still there. Any help would be great.

P.S. He should join soon but right now hates computers and says he doesn't
plan to do anything to his truck, ha like that is going to happen, we all say
that in the begining.

Aaron "The Man"
98 2WD 2.5L 4cyl RC
http://www.hometown.aol.com/puddlestompa/mydak.html