Re: 2001 4.7L Auto Tranny trouble?

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@mindspring.com)
Date: Sun Mar 11 2001 - 10:28:41 EST

I have an '01 and only have noticed minor problems. Mainly the only thing I have
noticed is shifting a low speeds like when you accelerate for a short distance
then let off the gas it will sometimes clunck. Other than that it seems fine. Did
talk to the service department about it and the guy said to bring it in to have
it adjusted slightly. He said that he has noticed allot of the 4.7's with the
auto (since they get this only design) come from the factory slightly out of
adjustment.

Jeff Durling
'01 QC 4x2 SLT+