Re: RE: Weatherflectors and Jet Stage II Chip installed

From: Signman615@cs.com
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 07:43:19 EST

In a message dated 3/10/01 12:43:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ron-wong@home.com writes:

<< Good luck with the chip. Many with the 5.9 have returned the chip, myself
 included. V6'ers and 4.7's seem to like them. Piece of junk to me.

I tried the Jet Chip on my 4.7 and was not impressed so I returned it.
Afterwards I did a little more research on them and found out the 4.7 chip
has the same part number as the 5.2 and 5.9 chips from like 1992 & up I
think. The 4.7 engine is a totally different design from the 5.2 & 5.9 and I
don't see how the "new" chip is going to help it. I don't like how they are
advertising it as a "new" module when it's the same old thing they are using
on the other older engines. I also agree, piece of junk.