Re: 4.7 Borla Headers; Big Disappointment

From: Signman615@cs.com
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 09:31:33 EST

In a message dated 3/10/01 9:11:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,
SEMIHEMI01@aol.com writes:

<< That did turn out
 to be an expensive install as we discussed on the phone yesterday. Damn, I
 hate that. Bill >>

Yeah the headers cost me $390 then $200 install, but I'm kinda glad I let
someone else do the install. If I had everything torn down and couldn't get
them to bolt up right then I'd really been screwed. I don't have access to a
welder and I don't have a lift to raise the truck like they did. I can't
imagine trying to do what I saw him doing while crawling on the floor under
the truck on jack stands. I'm still bummed, but at least my truck is not
sitting on stands at my shop half way done and me with skinned up hands
screaming and cussing trying to find someone with a welder to come and help
me finish it today.

Paul