Re: 4.7 Borla Headers; Big Disappointment

From: Signman615@cs.com
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 17:26:15 EST

In a message dated 3/10/01 5:10:57 PM Eastern Standard Time, WMBARRET@aol.com
writes:

<< I took a close look
 at a 4.7L engine that was on display at Daytona last month, it had the
 manifolds on. I took a very close look at them, and man those things look
 smooth, and they are short. After seeing them this close I can see where you
 are coming from. You might throw one in the truck when you come to VMP next
 Sat. for everyone to see!! >>

I'll be sure to bring one. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. Though I
must admit I'm a little nervous about running the truck. I've never even been
to a track to even watch a drag race let alone run in one. I can just see
myself being so nervous that I stall the truck off the line or miss a gear.
Wouldn't that be great for a laugh? Anyway see ya Sat.

Paul