Re: 4.7 Borla Headers; Big Disappointment

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 11 2001 - 08:48:44 EST

Yep, Scott's right, but don't forget a few essential items:

1. Sticky slicks
2. A roll back
3. A fat check book!

Bawaa haa haa LOL !!!

Scott, I'm gonna lay it down maybe once, just for you, but mostly I'll be
running radials !! Can't afford another rear end at this time :)

See yall there!

Oh,BTW, I'm making reservations this week for Chryslers@Carlisle, anybody
else going this year?

Matt Y2K-HEMI
'00 RC 4.7L 5spd 3.92, 4x2
14.23 @ 94.49

In a message dated 3/11/01 7:26:59 AM Eastern Standard Time,
fastdak@superpa.net writes:

> Subj: Re: DML: 4.7 Borla Headers; Big Disappointment
> Date: 3/11/01 7:26:59 AM Eastern Standard Time
> From: fastdak@superpa.net (Scott Miller)
> Sender: owner-dakota-truck@BUFFNET.NET
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
>
> Paul, you will have no problems running your truck if you take the Matt
> Barret School of Clutch dumping and Power Shifting for 4.7's. I've seen
him
> do it numerous times with positve results, and I'm sure he isn't gonna let
> me down on sat.
>
> Ha
>
> ttyl
>
> Scott Miller