Re: Sweet Sounds!!!

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Mar 11 2001 - 08:32:34 EST

Talk about sweet sounds! How about a nice throaty
rumbling exhaust note out of a V6! Since I've replaced
my exhaust with a new cat and the Dynomax cat back
system and chrome tipped duals; My Dak is sounding
very mean. Everyone in these parts with a V6 is going
to this exhaust set-up. I've got a coworker that has a
360 in in '95 Dak with straight duals off the cat and
mine sounds 10 times louder than his. He got
underneath to make sure that I wasn't running straight
off the header. He couldn't believe it! All of the V6
Daks in this area are going to this set-up.
Steven "dakotaviper" Beverly