RE: WX for Petersburg Meet!

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sun Mar 11 2001 - 13:27:28 EST

don't you dare jinx us man! :( I for one will be there rain or shine, I
know Tom Tobin is coming from Boston, reguardless of weather also. I
expect...nay... I BETTER see some of you local(ish) folks there! might not
race in the rain, but we can damn sho nuff clog the streets of
Dinwhittie/Pburg VA :)

I must go drink a beer to appease the rain gods now, make peace with them
:)

______________________
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

-
-WILL KEEP EVERYONE UPDATED:
-
-BERTIE-GATES-HERTFORD-ISLE OF WIGHT-JAMES CITY-PRINCE
-GEORGE-
-SOUTHAMPTON-SUFFOLK-SURRY-SUSSEX-
-INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...AHOSKIE...FRANKLIN...
-PETERSBURG AND
-HOPEWELL...WAKEFIELD...WILLIAMSBURG...WINDSOR
-
-.FRIDAY...MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF RAIN. LOWS IN
-THE MID 40S
-AND HIGHS IN THE UPPER 50S.
-.SATURDAY...MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF SHOWERS.
-LOWS IN THE MID
-40S AND HIGHS IN THE UPPER 50S.
-
-