Re: 4.7 Intake, TB w/ blower

From: Signman615@cs.com
Date: Sun Mar 11 2001 - 13:25:15 EST

In a message dated 3/11/01 1:08:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
crit@engineer.com writes:

<< Hey Paul, yeah you with the blown 4.7 (or anyone else)! How does the KB
blower
 mount to the engine, do they have an intake manifold without the funky 20-
 degree rake to the TB? From the Sport Truck pics, it looks like the TB is
on
 the drivers' side of the rear of the blower. Can you reuse a stock or
modified
 TB and just relocate it over there? Is the intake manifold new, with a flat
 face like the 318/360 or what? Just curious.

I have a picture or two posted over on the moparchat site. I just recently
posted them a few days ago in the Dakota forum. The TB is on the driver's
side now and you can use either a stock or modified TB. I had Magnum
Performance do my TB almost a year ago and it works well with the blower. The
entire plastic intake manifold is removed and replaced with the blower unit.
I can't remember how many pictures I posted but I'll go back and see if I
can't post a few more later tonight. Hope this helps.

Paul w/ the blown 4.7