Re: RE: Aamco Trans Ripped Me Off (long)

From: Jeff Trithart (homesteadworkshop@home.com)
Date: Sun Mar 11 2001 - 18:43:19 EST

I had the tranny in my 97 Ram let go. A sprag gear in the OD that only
let's the planetary turn one way decided to turn the "other" way. This
resulted in totally destroying the transmission. My Chrysler dealer totally
rebuilt the trans with new parts (converter included)out of warranty. Grand
total out of my pocket was $2100 canadian. Your price to get a rebuild is a
little high!!!! My price was dealer shop rate and Mopar parts!! just my 2
cents!!

Jeff Trithart
00 Dak CC 4By