battery terminals

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Sun Mar 11 2001 - 22:54:55 EST

    I am getting ready to finally complete my stereo system and was
wondering some things about aftermarket battery terminals such as Stinger
and Lightning Audio. Does anyone know what size the stock power wires are on
the positive and negative sides of the battery are? I want to pick up a new
terminal, but I don't know what or how many sizes I need. My power wire is
going to be 8 AWG (only running one five channel amp).
    The other option is to run the power wire from the fuse relay box beside
the battery. is this an accepted practice?

Thanks,

--
Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport