Re: Still Stalling!

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Mon Mar 12 2001 - 14:55:53 EST

At 10:19 PM 3/11/01 -0600, you wrote:
><snip>
>Parts replaced since this problem started:
>-TPS Sensor
>-MAP Sensor
>-AIS Sensor
>-Dist. Pickup Coil, aka 'Hall Effect' Sensor
>-Autolite Copper Plugs
>-NAPA Brass Dist. Cap
>-NAPA Dist. Rotor
>-I have a 02 Sensor waiting installation and debating on wethere or not a
>plugged/bad catalytic converter would cause all this crud. I dont think so
>since it is very intermittent; lately at least. Could a plate within the
>battery be shorting out and causing the truck to stall? Couldnt be the
>starter solenoid, could it? Any suggestions and help would be greatly
>appreciated. Kyle 93 Dakota 4x4 V6

Kyle

What kind of tranny do you have? Did you have a high load on the alternator
(i.e. lots of accessories in the ON postion) when trying to start after the
stalling?
What was the weather like (cold, damp)? What did you do for the hour that
you were in your girl friend's apartment :-) Don't have to answer this
last one.

Bob