Re: Clicking/Clacking noise coming from engine on cold starts

From: NickOnofrio@cs.com
Date: Wed Mar 14 2001 - 23:27:55 EST

In a message dated 03/14/2001 9:03:35 PM Mountain Standard Time,
roadkill@mediaone.net writes:

<< I've had every oil change done at the local Jiffy-Lube and they put
Pennzoil
 5w30 in it >>

My expierence with penzoil is not good, nor jiffy lube. Unless its really
cold where you live, I think they recomend 10w-30. Getting new oil in it may
help.

Just for the reocrd. Jiffy Lube didn't tighten the filter enough on a friend
of my dad's car. Her engine locked up as a result. But she was not very
attentive.

Nick
1997 Dodge Dakota
5.2L V-8, (318)