Re: DML : Gas?

From: Crit Bennett (crit@engineer.com)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 00:22:04 EST

Hey Jack, have you ever bothered to drive around to S Cobb Drive? The three
stations just off the exit have THE BEST prices in Atlanta - it was 1.19
today. As much as I hate to be the guy that reminisces about random things, I
remember going to Connecticut in Jan of 99 and having nobody believe that I
paid $0.69/gal for the cheap stuff on my way out of 'ol Dixie. And why did pay
phones go from .25 to .50 within a year of being deregulated?!!? This sucks. -
- muttering, kicking cans --

Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 04:55:25 -0800 (PST)
From: Jack Paulson

Same in Smyrna Ga

- --- AWyseGuy@aol.com wrote:
> How does 1.22 for 87 sound.. and 1.30 for 91?
> Aaron W
> Dothan, AL

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group
HD Package Skid Plates Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber,
Steel Horse Torneau cover, Autolite Double Platinum 3923 Plugs,
Removed air horns from Throttle Boddy, added new TB bolts,
Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes-Smyrna, Georgia

Sent through Cyberbuzz- A Server for the Students
http://cyberbuzz.gatech.edu/