Re: Re: DML : Gas?-Crit

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 13:37:17 EST

Crit,
I don't live too far from South Cobb Drive. It is one
of the reasons I got the Dakota - I could aford the
gas.

Stop telling those people up norht how nice it is
here. Don't need any more yankies here.

--- Crit Bennett <crit@engineer.com> wrote:
> Hey Jack, have you ever bothered to drive around to
> S Cobb Drive? The three
> stations just off the exit have THE BEST prices in
> Atlanta - it was 1.19
> today. As much as I hate to be the guy that
> reminisces about random things, I
> remember going to Connecticut in Jan of 99 and
> having nobody believe that I
> paid $0.69/gal for the cheap stuff on my way out of
> 'ol Dixie. And why did pay
> phones go from .25 to .50 within a year of being
> deregulated?!!? This sucks. -
> - muttering, kicking cans --

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group
HD Package Skid Plates Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber,
Steel Horse Torneau cover, Autolite Double Platinum 3923 Plugs,
Removed air horns from Throttle Boddy, added new TB bolts,
Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes-Smyrna, Georgia