Re: RE:Keep on Truckin'

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 13:42:05 EST

Sean,
That is fantastic - 250K
I've been trying to keep to 12K per year to make it
last.
I guess I got me a good truck.

--- "Sevrence, Sean (S.J.)" <ssevrenc@visteon.com>
wrote:
> Hey Thomas!
>
> Very Cool!! It has definitely been a great truck for
> me! The first year I
> owned her, I put on 9,992 miles. After that,
> forgetaboutit! Throughout the
> week I average 700 miles. Yikes! Between work,

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group
HD Package Skid Plates Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber,
Steel Horse Torneau cover, Autolite Double Platinum 3923 Plugs,
Removed air horns from Throttle Boddy, added new TB bolts,
Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes-Smyrna, Georgia