Re: Boring Throttle bodies

From: Mike Styer (m_styer@go.com)
Date: Fri Mar 16 2001 - 11:17:20 EST

Hey,
You're not stepping on anyone's toes. I remember the DML when there wasn't anyone to make highflow TB's for us, and if you wanted your TB bored out, you HAD to do it yourself.

I shaved the top plate off my TB and polished everything else because I don't have any money to spend on the truck (engagement ring fund first). As for new shafts and plates, these are Holley carbs, so I would think that you could get parts straight from Holley. Let us know how the mods go :)

Mike S
93 V6 5speed