RE: motorcycle picks (off topic)

From: Chris Oertell (coertell@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Mar 17 2001 - 03:18:09 EST

Dester,

Here is a web page with a pretty good description as well as performance
numbers.

http://www.sport-twin.com/egunners.html

Chris Oertell
Arcadia, CA
http://www.dodgetruckonline.com
coertell@earthlink.net
1998 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 Regular Cab Emerald Green
1989 Kawasaki EX500
AOL IM--coertell73
ICQ #--19870422