RE: RE: motorcycle picks (off topic)

From: Chris Oertell (coertell@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Mar 17 2001 - 03:25:17 EST

Sam,

Are you talking about the Honda Hawk 650. If so that is also a great bike.
The nighthawk is more of a standard style bike.

Chris Oertell
Arcadia, CA
http://www.dodgetruckonline.com
coertell@earthlink.net
1998 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 Regular Cab Emerald Green
1989 Kawasaki EX500
AOL IM--coertell73
ICQ #--19870422