Louisiana DML Meet, April 14

From: Daniel D (barracuda19@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 18 2001 - 05:53:05 EST

Well after the last one getting rained out, the dml meet is now april 14 at
the Sonic Drive-In in Gonzales, Louisiana. There is a car show there and the
dak's need to be represented.Car show starts around 7 and ends when we get
kicked out or whatever. THere will be some street racing, but none if you
don't want to. We can all meet at the Redman Truck Stop at exit 182 on I-10
at 630 PM. and go to sonic from there, since most people don't know
Gonzales. Lemme know if you plan on coming.

Daniel
http://www.angelfire.com/la3/finedak