Re: RE: RE: RE: RE: motorcycle picks (off topic)

From: NickOnofrio@cs.com
Date: Sun Mar 18 2001 - 02:40:03 EST

In a message dated 03/18/2001 12:27:58 AM Mountain Standard Time,
alek@earthling.net writes:

<< I make sure to get their
 license plate number, and as soon as possible I call the police and report
 them as a reckless driver >>

I should have done that to the crazy drunk lady tonight. She had her right
blinker on. Was preparing to go right, when she suddenly backs up, and
drives diagonaly in front of me. Blocking me from turning, put on her left
signal. She was half way into oncoming traffic and nearly got hit. made a
left turn from a lane you should only go straight from, blocked traffic, and
I nearly hit her as she jammed on her brakes halfway through the turn swirved
and then finished the turn. I was so shocked that she could figure out the
gas pedal from the brake, I never even looked at her tags. Good thing a
buddy of mine was with me, to help prevent my truck from becoming a piece of
wreckage.

Nick
1997 Dodge Dakota
5.2L V-8, (318)