Re: RE: motorcycle picks (off topic)

From: mrdancer (mrdancer2@home.your.underwear.com)
Date: Sun Mar 18 2001 - 10:05:33 EST

"Chuong Nguyen" <dester223@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:F85Zi71mrvoGdKO8FNp00004c71@hotmail.com...
> HERE is the new question..
>
> Kansas law allows me to go take a written test to get a motorcycle PERMIT.
> which allows me to drive alone without the "need" for headlights.
>
> anyone remember the harder questions on it? My friend said "how many
bikes
> per lane on the road max?" I guessed "2" but the answer was 3. Does
anyone
> remember any questions??? Thanks.
> -Chuong

Do yourself a big favor and take an MSF (Motorcycle Safety Foundation)
riding course. That will answer most of your questions and give you some
good hands-on experience. It's a twoo-day course, involving classroom
study, parking lot riding/maneuvers, and finally a test at teh end. The
test given by MSF isn't too hard (after all, you'd have just spent a day and
a half going over most of the questions). Upon passing the course, you will
receive a 'certificate' of sorts. Most states allow an MSF certificate in
lieu of taking a motorcycle test at the DMV. Additionally, it should
qualify you for a discount on your insurance (if not, then you're using the
wrong insurance company).