RE: Supercharger question for Bernd or anyone

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Mar 18 2001 - 10:20:08 EST

Powerdyne w/9# Pulley (Yes, the 9#...6# works but the 9# helps on the lower
RPM's since it spools up quicker.) Some minor fabrication is required but
nothing that can't be done with simple hand tools...and you don't have to
move the PCM like on the V8's.

If you do decide to use the S/C, get a stock V8 Throttle Body and Headers
with at least a decent aftermarket muffler...or a good cat back system.
It's a night and day difference! :)

- Bernd