Re: Had to Laugh

From: Jared Kaplan (blizzard@gis.net)
Date: Sun Mar 18 2001 - 21:41:43 EST

I'm not sure what Toyota you are talking about, but I assume a Tacoma since
it's around the same class as a Dakota. When I was looking for a used truck
I looked into lots of different kinds (and got a laugh when I saw the same
year/engine Ford Rangers and Mazda B-2300s at completely different prices
since after all the are both exactly the same... minus the logos). When I
was looking at the Tacoma, I read it used a timing belt instead of a chain.
That was a big turn down.

Also, if any of you were watching the race on TV today, did you happen to
catch the Dodge Ram ad that said something like 1 million truck owners
(over some period of time) switched over to Dodge? :)

Jared
1994 Dakota Sport V6 3.9L, Auto, K&N, Mobil 1