Re: Had to Laugh

From: Jared Kaplan (blizzard@gis.net)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 18:13:27 EST

Just another reason to go American!

I came back from VT yesterday, it is great up there if your a Dakota fan...
not only did I find probably about 15-20% of vehicles up there Ram's or
Daks. A few weeks ago when I was up in N. NH, it was similar... a few more
Ford trucks though.

Both of the places I saw a lot of the trucks were in the more "urban" areas
(or should I say less Rural?... ie. White River Jct., VT, Lebanon, NH,
Gorham, NH if you know anything about the towns there... or if you live
there), and also on the highways.

BTW, for some reason my mail server was down earlier and I missed the
digest #3456... could someone who receives this in digest mode email that
to me off the list if you get a chance? Thanks!!

Jared
1994 Dakota Sport V6 3.9L, Auto, K&N, Mobil 1.
Taxachusetts (Vermont by fall!)