Re: Re: RE: Question for Bernd

From: Paul Bumann (Ramsport96@home.com)
Date: Sun Mar 18 2001 - 18:57:10 EST

Alex, where at in St Louis? I'm from there originally and will be up in a
couple weeks to visit my folks..And make the obligatory trip to Wise Speed
Shop..:o) If you could get me some addresses there i would appreciate
it..also if any other STL Dml'ers will be up there the first week of april,
maybe we can all get together or somethin...
Paul