Re: Jet Chip vs Mopar Computer - which to use??

From: Scott Miller (fastdak@superpa.net)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 16:24:27 EST

Definetely put your hard earned money to the mopar computer. With the MP
computer, you get to eliminate the speed limiter and it moves the
rev-limiter to 6200rpm's. Also changes fuel and timing curve.

The Jet on the other hand only advances timing, and possibly fuel *not to
sure* but I know it won't do anything to your redline, or speed limiter. I
also believe the MP computer is a little more aggressive.

Not saying the jet is junk, but If I had the choice it would definetely be
mopar.

HTH

Scott Miller
89 Shelby Dakota #322 - 360 C.I. V8 (12.25 @ 112.41 mph) "FASTDAK"