RE: Brakes?

From: Chris Oertell (coertell@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 22:09:37 EST

Will,

You could have some air in the lines. But when we did the brake job, there was a lot of fluid in the reservoir right? I can't
think how it would've gone in. You might take it to your dealer to have them look at it but they might tell you it is because of
the new rotors even if you tell them it happened before you put on the Powerslots. I have a brake bleeder here but I don't think I
am heading down your way anytime soon. Good luck.

Chris Oertell
Arcadia, CA
http://www.dodgetruckonline.com
coertell@earthlink.net
1998 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 Regular Cab Emerald Green
1989 Kawasaki EX500
AOL IM--coertell73
ICQ #--19870422