Re[2]: IAT box & dyno results

From: Michael Clark (mike@mikesdakota.com)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 02:17:12 EST

And for the lazy M1 users who haven't remounted their IAT and just have
it hanging (like me)..... the box is quite useful. After a while you get real
good and judging the optimal position to set it at. Butt dyno does
show something good is going on. You can't go wrong with this mod.
--Mike
www.mikesdakota.com