RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: More questions for Bernd and Ron (was Re: Exhaust

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 11:37:37 EST

Uh oh...he's hooked! ;-)

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD

From: owner-dakota-truck@BUFFNET.NET
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@BUFFNET.NET]On Behalf Of John Bell
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2001 6:30 AM
To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
Subject: DML: Re: RE: Re: RE: More questions for Bernd and Ron (was Re:
Exhaust

Is that the Digital 6? Hmmm, water tight and anti vibration - could be
desireable, have you driven in downtown Austin during a hard rain lately?
*lol*

>From what you and Ron have told me, I may bump the budget up a bit. I get
the feeling I could really get the 5.9 to sing if I spring for some extra
scratch (maybe get it ready to take on a stroker kit - 406ci Dodge QC
*w00t*).

Thanks again,

--
JB

""Bernd D. Ratsch"" <bernd@texas.net> wrote in message news:GGEILDJAAAEBOABJIJLLGEGDFJAA.bernd@texas.net... > > MSD P/N# 6200 is more than adequate. (Offroad box is the same thing with > the exception of being water tight and on vibration feet.)