Re: 5 point belt

From: Scott Miller (fastdak@superpa.net)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 18:24:17 EST

In my dad's truck, the lap belts (2) are bolted to the floor. The belt that
goes between your legs is also bolted to the floor. The 2 should harness's
are attached to the rollbar. you may have to look into attaching them to
the back of the cab?

Scott Miller
89 Shelby Dakota #322 - 360 C.I. V8 (12.25 @ 112.41 mph) "FASTDAK"
95 SLT CC V8 5.2 auto