Re: Pro Auto X race a El Toro.

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 20:09:25 EST

Just wanted to add to Jay's post:

The event is an SCCA ProSolo event. We have only one of these a year in
SoCal entrants will be from all over the US. Probably at least one 360
Ferrari, a Twin Turbo 911, and a whole bunch of Z06 corvettes and M3's to
fi. The ProSolo's feature a mirrored course with a Drag Race style start.
On Sunday afternoon the top qualifiers from each class are paired up in
single elimination brackets for handicapped racing. So Sunday afternoon
gets really exciting to watch. Don't expect me to be in the challenge
rounds. I'm running a totally stock TransAm in with a bunch of wickedly
prepared E-Street Prepared entries as a favor to a friend that has helped
me out with my Barracuda project.

http://www.scca.org/amateur/solo2/prosolo/2001/irvine/index.html

-Steve Ekstrand
#36 ESP Red Trans Am GTA (for this week)
#36/360 Street Mod 69 Ply Barracuda (soon-see it at Spring Fling)

BTW-My wife will be running her 2000 Dodge Intrepid. We ran that car at
the SCCA National Tour in San Diego last week and won H-Stock and H-Stock
Ladies.