Re: What Upgrades Should I Do??

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Sat Mar 24 2001 - 00:19:16 EST

You definitely got a point there. When I bought my u-joint I hadn't
taken a good look at the situation, so I didn't know if the socket with
it on there would work or not. Besides, this way I can use it for other
things (and I have).

My biggest problem now is that once the plugs are in, the socket holds
on too tight, and getting it out is a pain. I found that if you shoot a
little WD-40 into the socket before putting the plug in, it slides right
off when you're done.