My 93 Shaker set up is almost in!

From: K. Spence (kspence@intermind.net)
Date: Sat Mar 24 2001 - 00:13:18 EST

I'm keeping you guys posted that asked...

My 93 Dakota Shaker setup is just about finished. I've got the bubble
and base fitted to each other, the hole cut in the hood, and air cleaner
just about done being fabbed up...I'm learning a TON on how to do
fiberglass...

I've got tons o' pictures, but they have to come back from WalMart
before I can get them to you...

Sometime this weekend it'll be finished and I'll get everything posted.
If you want a direct email to let you know when there are photos to see,
or you want more details, drop me an email and I'll write you personally
to let you know things are on the net to see.

Keeping my fingers crossed...

Kevin
93 CC 318 4x2