Dazed and confused

From: redmopar99 (redmopar99@ntlworld.com)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 18:04:39 EST

I seem to be getting the runaround here. Not on the DML of course, but in
the long run. According to the "helpful" people at Transgo the shift kit I
need is for the 1966-2000 Torqueflite Overdrive 518, but I was told here
that I have the 42RE transmission. Now ... which is it or are these the same
transmission? I want to get a shift kit, but since I can't seem to get the
right information I can't do that! I will take recommendations from anyone
running the Mopar Performance Shift Kit or the Transgo Shift Kit in their
Gen III V6. I need part numbers and prices also if anyone has either of
these applications. Thank!
Aaron
99 RC V6 4X@