Re: My 93 Shaker set up is almost in!

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Sat Mar 24 2001 - 10:57:01 EST

I would love to see that shaker when its done!

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
360ci, 5-spd, 4.11 LS(8 3/4 coming soon), Cowl-induction
(A new E-body 8 3/4 [3.90 SG] has been built by Reider Racing)
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/FqNiqqo2UjQOY/