Re: My 93 Shaker set up is almost in!

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 11:46:10 EST

Kevin,
Aren't you in Vegas? If I'm wrong let me know. If I'm right,
than we should put together a little Vegas Dakota meet. I know
of two or three other people who have Daks here in Vegas. Let
me know if your interested. Wouldn't have to be anything fancy
. . . just a little get together to check out each other's Daks.
 Have a good one.

Jason Yates

PS. Your hood sounds awesome.