Re: Rear Bumper:

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@mindspring.com)
Date: Sun Mar 25 2001 - 00:14:42 EST

If you had the factory bumper on the truck when hit most states will back you up
if you complain that the bumper doesn't look like the original. They may try to
use a copy of the factory bumper but it should at least look like the factory
bumper and have the same quality construction. I would call and complain.

Jeff Durling
'01 4x2 QC SLT+