Re: New Headlight Install And ES 9000's

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sun Mar 25 2001 - 12:52:48 EST

Ed Halterman wrote:

> Now that I went ahead and replaced them (thanks alot Bernd), I now have
> 1 large cut on my pinky finger, 1 scraped up knuckle, and some shorter
> fingernails.

Sounds like you need to invest in a pair of mechanics gloves - best thing
since sliced bread. Eliminated all of that for me! Oh yeah - one order
thru wrenchead.com and you'll get a free pair!

Latr,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI/TB/Pulleys/AccelCoil/MPComp/HookerSuperComps/CompTAs

'96 IndyRam-HerIndy-numbered(#142)"Track Truck" '74 Triple-Black Dodge Challenger Rallye 360 home-brew EFI R&D vehicle '68 Black Corvette Convertible 427 (For Sale)